Maitland Services Club Memorial Stone Print Page
The foundation stone of the former Maitland District Servicemens Club was erected in memory of the fallen of both World Wars. The building is now the CHATT Centre.
View Google Map
|Address:||Robert Street, Chatt Centre, Maitland, 5573|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.37|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 31st May, 1952|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au