Laura District Honour Roll Print Page
The Laura District Honour Roll commemorates those who served in World War One and World War Two. The roll consists of five bronze plaques containing the names of those who served in both conflicts and was donated by Mr John Bowker and placed in the new Civic Centre which was opened on the 6th December 1968.
|Address:||Hughes Street, Laura Civic Centre , Laura, 5480|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.185652|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Type:||Honour Roll|
|Actual Event STart Date:||03-September-1939|
|Actual Event End Date:||15-August-1945|