St George Anglican Parish Dedication StonePrint Page
The dedication stone commemorates those who lost their lives in World Wars One and Two.
Originally a Shrine was erected at the front of the church to commemorate those who served in World War One. The shrine was removed when the church underwent renovations.
|Address:||Port Road & St Georges Square, St Georges Anglican Church, Alberton, 5014|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.862524|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:|
|Actual Event End Date:|
A. M. D. G.
AND IN MEMORY OF THOSE WHO FELL IN WAR
1914-18 … 1939-45