Memorial HallPrint Page
The Yarra Glen Memorial Hall commemorates those who have served in conflicts in which Australia has been involved.
The Memorial Hall was constructed in 1925 on Rudolph Street which is now called ANZAC Avenue. On February 15th 1951, the original hall burnt down , and on 27th May 1954, a new Memorial Hall was opened. The hall underwent a $1,000,000 renovation in 2011.
|Address:||Melba Highway & ANZAC Avenue, McKenzie Reserve, Yarra Glen, 3775|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.656912|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.