St. John`s War MemorialPrint Page
The memorial was dedicated in 1923 and inscribed with the names of the 36 men of the parish killed during World War One together with the 120 more who served, both men and women (as nurses).
In 2005 the memorial was updated in conjunction with the Toorak Returned Services League and a bronze panel added commemorating those who served and died in subsequent conflicts.
|Address:||Toorak & Glendon Roads, St. John`s Anglican Church, Toorak, 3142|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.841843|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Designer:||John Tranthim-Fryer|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1923|