Soldiers Memorial HallPrint Page
Soldiers Memorial Hall : 17-July-2011
Photographs supplied by Graeme Saunders
The Soldiers Memorial Hall was opened in 1926 by Councillor J.H.Clifford. An all night ball was held to celebrate the event.
Camperdown Chronicle, 4th March 1926.
|Address:||Framlingham-Mortlake Road, The Sisters, 3265|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.192205|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||1925|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au