www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Sydenham War Memorial PlaquesPrint Page Print this page

The plaques were originally erected on the Memorial Gates which stood at the entrance to the Sydenham Mechanics Institute. The gates were unveiled on the 4th December 1948 in memory of those from the district who served in World War One and World War Two. 

The plaques were relocated to their present site and rededicated on the 27th November 1996. 

 

Location

Address:7 Community Hub, Community Centre, Sydenham, 3037
State:VIC
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -37.702342
Long: 144.763555
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Conflict
Sub-Theme:Multiple

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Saturday 4th December, 1948
Source: SKP, VHD, MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design