Merrigum War MemorialPrint Page
Merrigum War Memorial was originally erected to commemorate the ten local men who died during World War One. First erected on a site in the south-east corner of the Recreation Reserve, it was officially unveiled on 29 May 1921. In 1965 it was removed to its present place in the Merrigum Hall Reserve.
The memorial now contains the names of those who served in World War Two.
|Address:||Morrissey Street, Memorial Hall, Merrigum, 3618|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.37253|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 29th May, 1921|
IN HONOR OF THE
WHO FELL IN
THE GREAT WAR
1914 - 1919
WORLD WAR 11