Keilor CenotaphPrint Page
The cenotaph, which was built around 1920, was restored after a $10,000 grant to the Keilor Historical Society from the Premier's Restoring Community War Memorials Program along with allocated funds from Brimbank City Council.
On the 6th April 2011, memorial plaques ( inititated by the Keilor Historical Society) were unveiled at the Cenotaph to honour World War One and World War Two veterans and nurses.
|Address:||Old Calder Highway, Brimbank Council Offices, Keilor, 3036|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.716647|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||1919|