St. Andrew`s Peace Memorial Hall Print Page
The Peace Memorial Hall is dedicated to those who who served and those who died serving in World Wars One and Two.
|Address:||21 McIntyre Street, St. Andrew`s Church, Hamilton, 3300|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.746839|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
St. Andrew`s Peace Memorial Hall
To the glory of God and as a memorial to those who died and who served in two World Wars
This foundation stone was laid by Dr. S. C. Fitzpatrick on March 16th, 1957.
Minister Rev. Neil MacLeod
These turned from the quiet of this parish that their children might worship here in freedom and peace.
Architects Leighton Irwin & Co.
Builder W. J. Henry & Son
This stone was laid by Mrs T. Brown
24th Feb 1917
F Hammond FRVIA Architect
Allen & Errev Contractors