Fish Creek Memorial HallPrint Page
The Fish Creek Memorial Hall was erected to commemorate those who had served in World War One. It was opened by in April 1930 by Councillor Eldridge of the Shire of South Gippsland.
|Address:||Falls Road, Fish Creek, 3959|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.692933|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||March, 1930|
Front InscriptionSource: MA,RSLV,SKP,VWHI
Fish Creek Memorial Hall 1930
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au