Avenue of HonourPrint Page
The Coburg Avenue of Honour, consisting of 170 trees, was planted on August 30th 1919 in Coburg Lake Reserve. The avenue was dedicated to the memory of soldiers who died during the First World War.
A plaque was unveiled on the 29th May 1990 stating that remaining trees now collectively commemorate all Coburg servicemen who made the supreme sacrifice including the ninety one names on the memorial plaque.
|Address:||Gaffney Street, Coburg Lake Reserve, Coburg, 3058|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.734106|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Type:||Avenue of Honour|