Cobden War MemorialPrint Page
The Cobden War Memorial is a four-tiered marble and sandstone obelisk on two-stepped base unveiled by the Minister for Defence, Sir Neville Howse V.C on the 15th August 1925. The memorial was erected in memory of the fallen soldiers and contained more than ninety names. Further names were added to commemorate those who served in World War Two and Vietnam.
|Address:||Victoria & Sylvester Streets, Municipal Offices, Cobden, 3266|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.327054|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||August-1925|
THE GREAT WAR
1914 - 1918