The" Lucas Girls" PlantationPrint Page
A plantation and plaque commemorate employees and past employees of E. Lucas and Co Pty Ltd who contributed to the establishment of the Avenue of Honour in 1917, the Arch of Victory in 1920 and the Memorial Wall precinct in 1993.
|Address:||Sturt & Learmonth Streets, Ballarat, 3350|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.553572|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
THE "LUCAS GIRLS" PLANTATION
This plantation acknowledges the outstanding contribution and continuous support of the employees and past employees of E.Lucas & Co Pty Ltd towards, in particular, the establishment of the Avenue of Honour in 1917, the Arch of Victory in 1920 and the Memorial Wall precinct in 1993.