St Andrews War Memorial HallPrint Page
The Memorial Hall was erected in memory of those who have served in conflicts in which Australia has been involved. The foundation stone for the hall was laid by the Right Reverend Charles Keir, Moderator of the Presbyterian Church on the 21st February 1953. The hall was officially opened by the Governor of new South Wales, Sir John Northcott on the 14th November 1953.
|Address:||Cliff Street, Yass, 2582|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.844709|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 21st February, 1953|