Woodburn Memorial HallPrint Page
Woodburn Memorial Hall was erected by the R.S.L. Sub Branch and public subscription in memory of fallen comrades.
In 1953, The Woodburn -Evans Head sub-branch of the R.S.L. were advised that finance was available for the construction of the Woodburn Memorial Hall. The hall was officially opened by the Governor of New South Wales, Sir John Northcott on the 30th April 1955.
|Address:||Pacific Highway (River Street) & Court Street, Woodburn, 2472|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -29.071738|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Manufacturer:||Mr F Eastoe (Builder)|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 30th April, 1955|
WOODBURN MEMORIAL HALL
Officially Opened By
His Excellency Lieut. Gen.
SIR JOHN NORTHCOTT
K.C.M.G., K.C.V.O., C.B.
Governor Of New South Wales
On 30th April, 1955.
Erected By The R.S.L. Sub Branch
And Public Public Subscription
IN MEMORY OF
OUR FALLEN COMRADES
LEST WE FORGET.