Springdale Memorial HallPrint Page
The Hall commemorates those who served in the various conflicts in which Australia has been involved.
Springdale Hall was built in 1935 by locals Arthur Pettit and Phil Campbell. The timber used was cypress pine, wall cladding and galvanised iron, most likely gifted by locals. The hall was built in two stages consisting of a dance floor and a small room of the stage that was used as a kitchen. Later a supper room was built on the western side with cypress pine donated by Thomas Manning. It is not known at what date it changed its name to a Memorial Hall.
|Address:||Burley Griffin Way, Springdale, 2666|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.467951|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.