Toronto DiggersPrint Page
The Toronto Diggers Club was formerly the Toronto RSL Memorial Club which was erected in memory of those who fought in conflicts in which Australia has been involved.
The original building was erected in 1950 and over a period of time extensions were added and the completed building was unveiled in 1960. During the early 1990’s the Memorial Club premises were sold to the board of the Licensed Club.
|Address:||41 The Boulevard, Toronto, 2283|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.013532|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 19th November, 1960|
LEST WE FORGET
WE THAT ARE LEFT HAVE
ERECTED THIS BUILDING
AS A MEMORIAL TO
COMMEMORATE THOSE WHO
FOUGHT FOR A CAUSE AND
GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR IT
19th NOV., 1960