Bowral Memorial Hall Print Page
The Bowral Memorial Hall was erected in memory of those who served.
The School of Arts was built in 1884 as a single storey building. A library operated here from 1888 until 1945 when the library service was taken over by Bowral Council. The building was extended with an upper storey in 1913 and Council took over the building in 1938. The Memorial Hall was added in 1961 and the portico in 1989.
|Address:||24 Bendooley Street, Bowral, 2576|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.47987|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1961|
BOWRAL MEMORIAL HALL