Victorian Permanent ArtilleryPrint Page
Commemorates the forty-eight members of the Victorian Permanent Artillery.
The Artillery was created in 1870 to provide standing garrisons for fortifications in the colony, and instructional staff for Volunteer Forces artillery units. Its numbers never exceeded 300 men. Fort Queenscliff has been the principal fort to defend Port Phillip from the 1860`s and its associated defences have developed from that time until 1946.
|Address:||Point Lonsdale & Williams Roads, Queenscliff Cemetery, Point Lonsdale, 3225|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.27921|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:|
|Actual Event End Date:|
Sacred to the memory of (names)