|Latitude:||-34 44 33.05|
|Longitude:||+146 33 14.96|
Manufactured by the Royal Doulton Company of England, the fountain is one of only two known to be in existence, the other located in India. It was given to the people of Narrandera by Alderman and Mrs Hankinson in 1922 in honour of locals who served in World War One.
The Hankinson Fountain was smashed by an act of vandalism in 1971 and was restored by Charles Pearce.
In honour of all those in Narrandera and District who served in the Great War 1914-1918.
Presented by ALDR. H and MRS HANKINSON 1922